It Feels Like Home
Emerald Care is a small locally owned non-profit facility serving the community for nearly 50 years. “It feels like home” is our pledge and promise. We offer a small town atmosphere and all the comforts of home. Our mission is to dedicate ourselves to providing ongoing quality care to meet the individual needs of our residents and their families. Here at Emerald Care, our entire staff creates a warm, caring, and compassionate environment to best serve you.
If you’ve had a fall, stroke, hip/knee replacement or heart attack (or live with a chronic illness), you know how important 24-hour care can be. Skilled nursing has long been the gold standard for high-quality health care services.
Consider the benefits:
- Regain strength and mobility through customized therapies and wellness programs.
- Work with knowledgeable, friendly staff who go the extra mile when assisting with activities of daily living.
- Be a part of a warm, welcoming community.
At Emerald Care, we offer much more than a place to stay — we offer a place to live well. Our residents share some common values: to be recognized as individuals, to lead lives with a sense of purpose, and to maintain connections with people and interests that are meaningful to them. Because we’re passionate about enabling those values, we are constantly innovating new and better ways of enriching the lives of our residents.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week.
To learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Emerald Care, contact us today!
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy
- Admissions can be processed seven days a week
- RNs are on duty daily
- Pharmacy Services
Village Pharmacy Services
Yakima, WA 98902